Sunday, July 17, 2011

New Semester

Hello,
                This is the first day of semester two and I am annoyed to find out that I can only work about an hour every week now that my maths at college has interfered. Well during this term I am going to continue to work on numerous projects some little animation that I hope to be shown at the assembly. My FPS will be a major part of this semester which I do not think it will be finished before the end of the year but it will look a lot better by the end.
The new computers promised at the start of the year will not be arriving until the end of the year so if I do too much stuff in blender than it will crash the computer which is a lot of trouble and is holding back my work a lot.
Today I am going to mess around with cloth simulations while I have a few moments. It is going to be  a long semester now that Maths has changed days.

No comments:

Post a Comment