Saturday, May 28, 2011

Working on Blender Projects



Any way it’s been a while since I started this blog and thought it would be good to write an update.
Lately I have been working with hair and designing characters for my first person shooter that I am working on. The lack of computer power now is starting to show with the computer now slowing down drastically when I run my game. Still it’s coming along nicely for my first FPS. My car physics are messing u a bit but with a little fiddling I think I will be able to fix that. 

So far my character is still the default cube but once I finish my character creation I will replace it and start of bullet systems and a cool looking gun, and maybe some enemies.  

Some new plans for my game so far is to have a volcano, river and rain in interaction distance. I might put in a gunship or something similar.

The car in the game is working alright as it doesn’t crash the game. I will need to make a better terrain for it to drive on though as at the moment it is driving in sand dunes. 

Any suggestion would be appreciated and I will try to post a video of what it is starting to look like next time.


p.s. This is what is going to power my new computer.

Intel Core i7 Processor i7-2600K 3.4GHz 8MB LGA1155 CPU BX80623I72600KIntel Core i7 Processor i7-2600K 3.4GHz 8MB LGA1155 CPU BX80623I72600K 

No comments:

Post a Comment